This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pison in Boston, MA 2022
About the job
Pison is creating the next generation of neural interfaces that focus on gesture recognition and neurophysiological insights. Pison leverages our patented electroneurography (ENG) platform to translate data generated from our body’s natural physiological electricity stemming at the brain into machine interpretable events in software. This allows for never before seen intuitive control of any experience in the IoT universe and discovery of neurological correlations drawn from our proprietary AI and data sets. Pison’s government, Department of Defense and Fortune 100 customers have a deep pipeline of pending projects fueling our growth. Pison’s long term vision is to own the platform which translates human intention to machine-readable code.
- Will be guided by the data coordinator in day-to-day operations.
- Facilitate the collection of research data.
- Pre-process and cleanse collected data in preparation for Algo team.
- Assist research team in preparing for, designing, and documenting experiments.
- Prepare and edit data collection specs
- Participate in stakeholder meetings for generating data collection specs and developing experiments to suit.
- Data Science
- exposure to wearable sensors and/or real-time sensors
Education and Experience:
Minimum of Junior at university studying data science or engineering with an interest and experience in AI and wearables.
Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Must be able to be in person in the Boston office 3 days a week.
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A