Website Pierce Washington
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pierce Washington in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Who are we?
Founded in 2005, Pierce Washington helps clients transform their quote-to-cash process. We have completed over 100 CPQ projects enabling leading enterprise companies like ADP, CDK Global, NetApp and Schneider Electric to achieve their most complex Q2C process automation goals.
Leveraging this expertise, our Salesforce Practice is focused on delivering Salesforce Revenue Cloud solutions to clients in the High Tech and Manufacturing industries. Come join a growing Salesforce Practice and work on fun projects with good people!
Who are you?
As a Salesforce Associate Developer, you will get the chance to build upon your existing development skills, while becoming trained and certified in the world’s leading CRM platform, Salesforce. You will be involved with the overall design, development, and delivery of world-class Salesforce applications and integrations.
We are looking for early career professionals who are interested in building their careers in the consulting space, working with clients in Europe and the United States, and growing their technical skills on the Salesforce Platform.
What you get to do:
- Working closely with a Salesforce Consultant, you will take user stories and develop custom solutions and integrations with the opportunity to work on a range of platforms, including: Salesforce, web applications, data integrations, and mobile
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce Platform
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Assist with testing scenarios and validating test results
- Obtain mentoring and training from experienced Salesforce Developers to ensure you are able to learn industry best practices and earn the necessary Salesforce Certifications as the basis for a successful career
- Work anywhere remotely
What you bring to the role:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related technical field
- Exposure and/or development experience using flows, lightning components, apex, triggers, web services, integrations, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
- Exposure and/or working knowledge of data integration tools (MuleSoft, Informatica, MS SSIS) performing design and development of integration solutions
- Experience with Cloud or SaaS solutions
- Exposure and/or working knowledge of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Mobile
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery concepts & fundamentals
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire within first several months
What we’ll do for you:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure & profit-sharing
- Health, vision, dental, life & disability insurance
- Flexible, collaborative work environment with a commitment to work life balance
- Work anywhere, with full remote and hybrid options depending on location
- Learn and challenge yourself in a fast-paced, growing tech company
More about us:
Since 2005, Pierce Washington has helped enterprises transform their quote-to-cash process in four ways: we implement CPQ, eCommerce and Billing & Subscription Management solutions and we integrate those solutions to ERP and other enterprise systems. By focusing on these four areas – and doing them well – we have built our reputation as the go-to partner for our clients. Our commitment to each client’s success is the foundation on which Pierce Washington was built. None of this success would have been possible without the synergy we have with our employees. Our commitment to each employee’s personal growth and development yet still highly valuing work/life balance, all within a culture of collaboration and teamwork, is why being a part of our team is an exciting next step in your career!
Company: Pierce Washington
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A