This Jobsfunter Listing is about Phreesia in Greater Houston 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
· Phreesia is looking for a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Architect to join our growing team. At Phreesia the platform teams are responsible for providing services and tools that enable internal development teams to build, test and deploy their applications using modern CI/CD tooling like Git, Pipelines and Terraform Modules. They are passionate about code and the power of automation to simplify complex processes.
· As a CI/CD Architect you will play a key role in our journey towards the widespread adoption of containerized applications, GitOps and codified infrastructure.
What you’ll do
· Own the CI/CD architecture and design.
· Create and contribute to the definition of standards for internal systems.
· Lead technical and design discussions around the introduction of new technologies and practices.
· Fully understand system inter-dependencies and limitations.
· Assist team members and actively mentor individuals.
· Lead the team in tough and sometimes ambiguous decisions. Both facilitate and be accountable for making these decisions.
· Assert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
· Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert for DevOps industry trends, new and existing technology offerings, and architectural concepts.
· Support pipelines building and deploying applications to cloud and on-prem environments using GitLab, Argo CD, Kubernetes, Terraform, and similar tools.
· Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling with Agile development teams.
What you’ll bring
· You will have worked in an environment with a non-trivial number of services to wrangle and understand the tools and techniques required.
· You’ll have a background in AWS and AWS services. You know when to use them for benefit and when to avoid them or layer on top of them to help with broader organizational strategies around service lock-in.
· Experience working in a HIPAA/PCI compliant environment.
· Some development background. Having built applications in at least one language in recent history you will understand the complexities involved in building in modern languages.
· Experience working with teams onboarding to newer continuous delivery paradigms. You will have partnered with development teams to find the best balance of architecture, security, and delivery.
· Experience in managing containerized workloads. You will have worked with Kubernetes, ideally in hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
· Experience in architecting, designing and developing cloud native applications on CI/CD platforms.
· Experience with using infrastructure as code tools. Ideally you will have already used Terraform extensively.
· An ability to decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· A desire to learn new things and work with a diverse array of technologies.
Who We Are:
· At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
· Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
· Remote working environment
· Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
· 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Unlimited vacation
· Home office set-up stipend
· Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
· 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
· Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check out our Instagram and Facebook !
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Greater Houston
Application Deadline: N/A