Market Research Manager vacancy in Phoenix Marketing International Pennsylvania, United States
Website Phoenix Marketing International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Phoenix Marketing International in Pennsylvania, United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
PHOENIX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL
Phoenix Marketing International is considered one of the Top Research Firms in the US (American Marketing Association Gold Report). Founded in 1999, Phoenix has over 400 employees worldwide and is one the fastest-growing market research firms in the world.
Phoenix works with some of the world’s top advertisers, helping clients build and measure brands and communications, creating and refining the products and services that they deliver, and optimizing the customer experience.
WHY WE ARE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and our collaborative, inclusive team members who are passionate about their work. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential into an environment where they can thrive professionally and personally. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including an unlimited PTO policy.
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and Company Match
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Key Accounts team is searching for a Research Manager to exclusively service one of our major clients in supporting their advertising tracking and pre-testing programs. Reporting to the Managing Director of Ad Solutions, the Research Manager will be an effective extension of the client’s team, working closely with all key internal stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity to gain significant client-side experience in a dynamic and exciting environment.
You have a passion for data analytics, advertising & communications, and problem-solving along with a critical mindset and the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment. You enjoy identifying opportunities and insights through research results that help the clients achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be the source of all information, activities, and requirements surrounding the ad measurement program in order to help the client-side Executive Research Director manage daily ad-related requests and responsibilities.
- Attending client-side business meetings, supporting client MarComm stakeholders with analysis and guidance from the ad tracking and pre-testing studies.
- Working as a liaison between the client-side Research & MarComm teams and the Phoenix research teams.
- Gathering, articulating and converting business needs from MarComm clients into analytical requirements.
- Utilizing Excel data tables, dashboards, and other data sources to address and answer quick turnaround client requests while using the Phoenix research team as a sounding board.
- Compiling PowerPoint reports that effectively and efficiently present data, communicate a supported conclusion, and guide client’s decision-making processes.
- Five to eight years’ work experience in advertising, media or brand research (supplier-side, ad agency and/or client-side)
- Ability to function in a fast-paced corporate work environment and work independently
- Strong ability to interpret quantitative data with strong attention to detail; formulate conclusions and generate actionable insights; and to effectively position results for client-side MarComm stakeholders
- Project management experience on multi-dimensional initiatives with diverse deadlines, deliverables and stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships across functions in an organization using a positive, proactive approach
- Excellent verbal, written, data visualization and presentation skills
Company: Phoenix Marketing International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Application Deadline: N/A