Website Phoenix Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Phoenix Group in Pune,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
The mission of the business intelligence team is to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding the quantity and quality of results, activities, KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making.
The purpose of this role is to partner with the BI customers to provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for clients.
As a Business Data Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end delivery of client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution and ongoing communication and partnering with the ‘BI consumers’. The key to this is as a Business Data Analyst is your expertise with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational opportunities and provide business solutions.
- Be the implementation workstream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite for the client.
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA’s and KPI’s are reviewed, understood, and adhered to
- Assess operating reality to validate solution requirements and adjust as needed
- Implement and reinforce tools including standards, procedures, and documentation
- Ensure team has living documentation on client reporting process
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Develop, document, and maintain a comprehensive quality management program
- Build, implement, and schedule production standards of files and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
- Execute continuous process improvement process
- Knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, SQL, and data transfer protocols
- Using client data and insights to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations, and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making.
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives
- Qualify the business needs of each request and use expertise to partner on solutions
- Develop strong working relationships with the stakeholders.
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Serve as subject matter expert for clients and advise during solution design
- Work within the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
- Ensure data governance principles and guidelines are being met
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- Business Intelligence/Data Analytics background is essential
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external organizations
- Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive-level clients
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS-Excel with knowledge of lookups and pivot tables.
- Good working knowledge of visualization tools PowerBI, Tableau, etc
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Knowledge on JIRA or any project/defect management tool.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned with business priorities and objectives
- Data visualization preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non-tech (layman terms) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to understand data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
Company: Phoenix Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A