This Jobsfunter Listing is about Philips in Haifa, Haifa, Israel 2022
About the job
Job TitleIncoming inspection student
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
The Incoming Inspector is responsible for inspecting of incoming goods:
- The execution of the Receiving inspection plan.
- The issuance of SAP quality notifications, if nonconforming material is detected, including technically sound problem description
- The compliant identification and segregation of non-conforming material in accordance to the acceptance status process
- Working with SAP incoming inspection module- approvingejecting inspected parts.
- Working with Agile PLDM tool – parts specifications, drawings, and engineering configurations.
- The release of material back to stock for QNs that were closed and approved for use.
- The Q&R supervision of compliant receiving and incoming inspection of serialized BOM components, components with shelf-life and components with special environmental conditions
- The compliant document control of all incoming inspection plans, incoming inspection records, quality notifications, supplier certificates and other documented evidence.
Duties & Responsibilities (Key Areas of Responsibilities):
- Execute RIP (receiving inspection plan) in accurate way according to RIP requirements.
- Working with priorities -Is the contact partner to the operations production planners for incoming inspection planning, priority setting,
- Assures compliant release of item inspected.
- Responsible for TO (transfer order) of goods to inspection area.
- Is responsible for the timely resolution of nonconformities detected during incoming inspection, handling and storage, including material disposition handling.
- Represents the incoming inspection process for his products during internal and external inspections and audits
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Practical Industrial management engineer student
- Fluent verbal and written English
- At least remaining 3 semesters till graduation.
- equivalent experience in comparable production areas standards and regulation
- Sound knowledge in the utilization of ERP and PLDM systems, preferably SAP
- Experience with drawings/specifications – understanding the requirements
In return, we offer you a chance to be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 2.5 billion people a year by 2030 through market-driven innovations in healthcare. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching, and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development.
We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at your best as a person. Thus, we offer competitive benefits, a flexible work environment, and access to regular local health & well-being-focused activities.
This is in addition to:
- We care about your career development and at Philips, you will enjoy endless job opportunities all over the world
- We truly care about your work-life balance and offer you a Flexible and Hybrid working model with 2-3 working days from home
- Philips University is available to all employees for learning and developing the skills that matter to you
- Free of charge gym in our hubs and exercise classes to help you look after your body
- We’re making every effort to ensure that our teams are more diverse and to create an inclusive work environment where every person feels like they belong
- A great opportunity to be more involved in the community, to volunteer, and take part in different community projects as part of your role
- Access to a wide variety of company benefits – with a strong focus on health and well-being and family activities
The Philips employee shop allows employees to buy Philips products at a discounted price
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Haifa, Haifa, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A