Channel Deployment Strategy Specialist vacancy in Philip Morris International Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Philip Morris International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Philip Morris International in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Location Bratislava, Slovakia
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company,
with a diverse workforce of around 73,500 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer which we proven by 8 consecutive years being rewarded as Top Employer in Slovakia. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic—we want to replace cigarettes with smoke-free products as fast as possible.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
- Implement organization deployment strategy with the main focus on omnichannel synergic approach towards the consumer
- Manage and support the process of master plan fulfilment with focus on implementation feasibility alignments with deployment channels
- Support the implementation of critical Commercial operations strategies
- Define functional tools to support executional excellence
- Actively participates or leads set project groups to support achieving our operational targets
- Manage, coach, motivate and give guidance to the team members to ensure continuously improving performance levels supporting with an ongoing feedback approach
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2 years commercial experience and 1 year leadership experience is required
- Native speaker Slovak , English B2 ( regular cooperation with central team)
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Proven track of project management and business acumen
- Curious, self-reliant person and problem solver
- Good communication skills (different department alignment)
What we offer
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
- 13th & 14th salary
- Extra days off
- Flexible working time
- Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
- Life & accident insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Work for a multinational company – certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1.688€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
Company: Philip Morris International
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A