This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pfizer in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Locations: Israel – Center to North
Type of contract: permanent
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, managed care (kupot) and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.
He/She must provide the most current information pertaining to Pfizer Israel products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory. Accomplishment of these goals must comply with the terms and conditions outlined in the Representatives Pledge of Ethics, Pfizer’s Policy on Business Conduct as well as sampling policies.
- Invest time and effort to achieve the established goals for the territory such as sales, market share, doctor calls, etc.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs that will ensure acceptance of or agreement with a “call plan” objective
- Maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge and computer capabilities
- Ensure clear concise and accurate communication of product information using proper medical terminology
- Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives
- Prepare, analyze and send sales/patients scanning monthly reports (as requested by DM) in his/her territory
- Recognize changes in the work environment, develop and implement alternative plans to achieve objectives, modify call plan/business plan activities accordingly
- Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts
- Make daily decisions based on logical and factual information after weighing alternatives and their consequences
- Create and maintain a positive impression with customers
- Project a professional image as demonstrated by neat physical appearance and appropriate manner of speech
- Maintain timely communication with supervisor and other members of the sales team
- Fully comply with the terms and conditions prescribed in the Sales Representatives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (or similar diploma)
- Two or more years of sales and/or marketing experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare, or medical device industries Product or hospital sales experience
- Local Market knowledge
- Core competencies: Planning and organizing work, engaging others through effective communication, drive to achieve individual leadership and impact.
- Work with specialist doctors – advantage
- Experience in the area of Oncology
- Experience in the area of Brest/Lung Cancer – advantage
- Territory area – Center – North of Israel
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A