Website Peter Millar
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Peter Millar in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area 2022
About the job
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
The Retail Inventory Control Analyst will ensure the integrity of inventory is maintained across all Peter Millar & G/FORE retail stores. Responsibilities include assisting stores in achieving established shrinkage goals, investigating and performing cycle counts, making appropriate inventory adjustments as necessary and continually recommending and assisting in the implementation of best practices regarding inventory control.
- Primary responsibility will be to oversee the flow of inventory, and to analyze the root cause of discrepancies.
- Oversee and control the flow of inventory information between all relevant systems (KWI, Blue Cherry, Softeon).
- Identify and correct inventory issues and discrepancies.
- Manage day-to-day inventory issues and shipping discrepancies.
- Inventory exceptions management (negative on hands, manage outstanding receipts, shipping audits, etc.).
- Partner with store managers to research and determine root cause of inventory discrepancies.
- Perform cycle counts to correct variances.
- Challenge the current process; implement inventory control process improvements.
- Put processes and guardrails in place to ensure highest level of inventory integrity.
- Help execute physical inventories for both brands.
- Reconcile the physical inventory counts and performing stock adjustments as necessary.
- Support Director of Stores, Sr Merchandising Manager, Operations Manager, & Inventory Manager on projects as needed.
- Ability to work closely with other cross-functional areas of the business, and an ability to work efficiently in an autonomous environment.
- Problem-solving, written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Analytical background with a process improvement mentality.
- Strong Excel skills, such as VLOOKUP formulas and pivot table knowledge.
- Organizational skills are essential as well as the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory-related role.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Apparel knowledge & luxury brand experience strongly preferred.
At Peter Millar we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.
Company: Peter Millar
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area
Application Deadline: N/A