Jr Python Developer Vacancies in Persistent Systems Seattle, WA
Website Persistent Systems
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Persistent Systems in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
Role: Jr Python Developer
Location: Bellevue/Seattle WA (Day 1 onsite)
Full Time only
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
About the position:
- AWS skills with special focus on IAM, S3, Cloud watch, Lambda
- Python programming skills
- Linux scripting skills
- Java scripting
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures?
- 4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Minimum 3 years of technical support and/or systems/solutions engineering, and/or development experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with Python, Pip, and Virtual Python Environments
- Minimum 3 years experience with Python Boto3 Library, and AWS APIs
- Ability to run and debug code through an IDE such as PyCharm or VSCode, with the ability to demonstrate:
- Setting, stepping over, into, and out of breakpoints
- Setting and viewing watches
- Observing and modifying variables in the debugger
- Usage / benefit of selecting different frames of execution
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux OS
- Minimum 3 years of experience with shell scripting and shell commands
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Git
- Minimum 3 years of TCP/IP background
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AWS Cloud Services, with intermediate to expert level familiarity with:
- Sagemaker Ground Truth
- Amazon A2i
- CloudWatch Events
- CloudWatch Logs
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance
Why Persistent is an employer of choice:
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles.
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core.
- Mental and Physical Wellness: employee health and mindfulness programs.
Company: Persistent Systems
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A