Website PerkinElmer, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about PerkinElmer Inc in Hopkinton, MA 2022
About the job
Responsible for the receiving, and processing of freight according to company policies and procedures. Ensures the orderly stocking and/or timely receipt of merchandise. Processes inventory paperwork. Updates management on all inventory issues on a regular and as-needed basis.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Checking inbound material from outside vendors and internal shipping points
- Receives, counts, and processes incoming POs using SAP
- Pulling and packing finished good from the shelves and processing them for shipment.
- Working with Inventory Control personnel to label and store incoming materials.
- Performing Cycle Counts / Area Counts with limited assistance.
- Performing Inventory Control processes with incoming material to label and store incoming materials.
- Put received goods away in stockroom
- Adherence to ISO guidelines and the PerkinElmer quality policy.
- Ability to work later shift.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience in receiving, material handling or warehouse/distribution activity.
- Experience with preparing and or interpreting material reports and a basic understanding of materials systems.
- Commitment to customer excellence with demonstrated ethics and integrity.
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/Oracle)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word / Excel)
Physical Requirements & Expectations
- Lift, carry, push, and pull 50-75 lbs. unassisted
- Frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable working at elevated heights of over 6 feet.
Company: PerkinElmer, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Hopkinton, MA
Application Deadline: N/A