Website Perimeter 81
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Perimeter in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Perimeter 81 is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and driven Tier 2 Support Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Tel Aviv.
Workdays are Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday.
The Tier 2 Support Engineer will be responsible to solve complex customer problems, integrate into and troubleshoot customer networking solutions (Firewalls, Switches, Virtual Gateways, Cloud Infrastructure, etc), product issues and analyze platform stability. You will increase operational efficiency and effectiveness via implementation of tools, scripts, and workflows.
If you are a skilled communicator, customer-focused and tech-savvy, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies network cybersecurity with a leading Security Service Edge (SSE) platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We are on track to achieve 30x revenue growth within the next 3 years and currently have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a holistic, cloud-based solution, Perimeter 81 allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of the nomads with a purpose—while still granting IT teams the ability to safely manage it all. Our 2,500 clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses across a wide range of sectors and our partners are among the world’s leading managed service providers and channel resellers.
As the Tier 2 Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Perimeter 81’s customers, partners, and prospects from all around the world
- Taking full ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root causes, and issue resolution and communication
- Serving as a point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved
- Leading internal escalations and communicating with the Customer Success, Sales, and R&D teams
- Designing and maintaining the Perimeter 81 knowledge base, keeping it up-to-date with relevant information
- Providing product feedback and insights to internal teams
- Managing internal projects related to support such as training and support readiness for releases
- 2+ years of experience in supporting B2B SaaS solutions for international customers – a must
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network protocols and network deployments – a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment – a must
- Very customer-oriented and friendly – drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies “on the fly”
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability
Company: Perimeter 81
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A