Website Perimeter 81
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Perimeter in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Perimeter 81 is looking for Tier 2 EMEA Support Team Lead.
In this role, you will lead a support escalation team, solve complex customer issues, integrate the product with networking solutions (Firewalls, Virtual Gateways, Cloud Infrastructure, etc.), identify trends and serve as the customer voice as we grow our product.
If you are a skilled communicator, customer-focused and tech-savvy, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies network cybersecurity with a leading Security Service Edge (SSE) platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We are on track to achieve 30x revenue growth within the next 3 years and currently have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a holistic, cloud-based solution, Perimeter 81 allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of the nomads with a purpose—while still granting IT teams the ability to safely manage it all. Our 2,500 clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses across a wide range of sectors and our partners are among the world’s leading managed service providers and channel resellers.
- Lead and mentor the EMEA team, making sure our customers meet our best resources on every interaction
- Act as a technical focal point in the team through hands on experience
- Serving as a point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved
- Lead internal escalations and communicate with the Customer Success, Sales, Product and R&D teams
- Strengthen collaboration between all teams in the support group and improve
- 2+ years leading a support team
- Proven experience troubleshooting network deployments
- Technical support engineering experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – a must
- Experience in SaaS and\or cloud companies – an advantage
- Customer-oriented and friendly – drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies “on the fly”
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability
Company: Perimeter 81
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A