Website Performance Foodservice
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Performance Foodservice in Augusta, ME 2022
About the job
Are you a Marketing Professional ready to expand your career?
Benefits from Day 1!
Click here for more information!
We are seeking a skilled professional to join our in-house marketing team. This is a dynamic position with the opportunity for professional growth in strategy, project management, social media, and event management. The Marketing Specialist is a key contributor in developing and the execution of marketing initiatives to include but not limited to trade shows, product promotion, meetings, sales promotions, print and digital assets.
This role will actively support the marketing team to grow our digital and social media presence through product demo videos, photography, and infomercials. The Marketing Specialist will assist the Marketing Manager and work directly with our supplier partners to execute major marketing initiatives throughout the year. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organizational skills; be proficient in Microsoft Office; embraces new technologies; enjoys a fast-paced environment; ability to manage multiple projects to completion with effective communication skills; and have the desire to grow and learn. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus but willing to train the right candidate.
Marketing Specialist Job Duties
- Coordinates directly with Specialist team and external supplier partners to create meaningful content to support our promotional needs and drive growth.
- Data analysis utilizing existing reporting structure to judge the success of marketing initiatives.
- Integral team contributor in planning and executing major events and training opportunities including food shows, regional customer events and internal sales trainings.
- Communicates promotional objectives and standings to sales team for both local and corporate initiatives.
- Tracks and executes marketing and advertising activities based on our local supplier program commitments and industry changes.
- Role in creating and maintaining marketing content including product catalogs, points of sale (sell sheets), Instagram and other media channels.
- Pre-Employment drug testing required, including marijuana.
- Associates Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar discipline and/or additional skills education.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar or applicable roles working in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Strong communicator with ability to thrive/prosper in cross functional teams.
- Great attention to detail and strong time management skills. Ability to handle many projects at once.
Company: Performance Foodservice
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Augusta, ME
Application Deadline: N/A