Website Perception Point
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Perception Point in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Perception Point is lean, agile and quick. But every cybersecurity service needs to also be robust, stable, and perfectly built. As we enter 2022, we are looking for new talent to join our team and help us improve what’s going under the hood of Perception Point.
About the position
We’re looking for a Senior Back-end Developer with a hands-on approach and high self-motivation to join our R&D team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for improving cybersecurity engines and the overall service we have carefully created in the past years. If you’re into solving problems, seeing patterns, working with others, and want to transform the world of cybersecurity—this is the job for you.
What will you do exactly?
- Designing, developing and maintaining cyber threat detection algorithms
- Designing and developing a real-time cyber system
- Working closely with the Incident Response team to improve real-time detection On top of that, you will be a core member of the team as we continuously work together to problem-solve and create new ways to improve our services.
What skills do you have?
- Academic degree in a quantitative field – Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field – or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 1.5+ years of experience in Python development
- Databases experience (Elasticsearch & Redis – Advantage)
- Develop complex systems with multiple different components and multiprocessing (Celery – Advantage)
- Linux development (Linux internals – Advantage)
- Experience with cloud web services (AWS – Advantage)
- Working knowledge of ML/DL – Advantage
- Experience with Data Analysis – Advantage
- Web backend framework development (Django – Advantage)
- Cyber experience – Advantage
Who are we?
Perception Point, a fast-growing Prevention-as-a-Service company, delivering advanced cybersecurity solutions for global enterprises across the world. Founded in 2015 by experts from the elite Israeli cyber-intelligence units, the company is backed by prominent VCs and led by experienced tech veterans. Our mission is to lead advanced threat prevention across enterprise collaboration channels like email, messaging, cloud storage and more. We have developed the first-and-only solution to scan 100% of traffic dynamically, delivering the most effective cybersecurity solution in the market. We strongly believe in a hands-on, get-things-done approach. We’re not into developing only software, we’re in the business of developing people who will enjoy coding for us.
Company: Perception Point
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A