Software Engineer – Expert vacancy in Peraton McLean, VA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Peraton in McLean, VA 2022
About the job
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The Qualified Application Will
Peraton seeks a qualified Cloud Engineer/Technician to support the development, operations, and enhancements of mission critical systems.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan installation of new systems or modifications to
- Contributing to all phases of the development life cycle;
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, and improve its performance;
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting for review;
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading existing software;
- Writing and implementing well designed, testable, and efficient code based on Sponsor’s specifications and needs;
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems to implement fixes;
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Requires 12 years related experience with BS/BA, 10 years experience with MS/MA or 8 years experience with PhD.
- Experience using ]AVA software development tools such as J2EE, JDBC, Web Services Soapest, SML, and JSON;
- Experience working with the Oracle database management system and PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of a variety of software architectures and how to properly employ them when building applications;
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .NET;
- Experience in cloud-based application development;
- Experience performing work in an Agile environment
- Experience with parsing PUBsXML format;
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with DevOps; CI/CD
- Experience with Business Analytics
- Experience with Sponsor A&A Process
Colorado Salary Minimum: $110,198.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$235,601.60
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Vacancy Type: $70,000/yr – $109,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: McLean, VA
Application Deadline: N/A