This Jobsfunter Listing is about PepsiCo in Hays, KS 2022
About the job
Auto req ID: 270630BR
- Reconcile Delivery Driver collections, noting and addressing discrepancies daily.
- Scan check payments. Validate Deposits against Bank Deposit Confirmations, documenting and investigating variances.
- Use sorting equipment to count vending machine coinage.
- Reconcile Over/Short and Customer Overpayment activities to the General Ledger, identifying and addressing discrepancies
- Manage NSF collection and communication process.
- Handle location bills, customer refunds and credits
- Period reconciliations for all transactions within APS, A/R and other auditing reports.
- Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific SME tasks (ArcTree, ESC, Masterfiles, myBUY, S4/Hana, First Advantage, EMP, etc.,) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Proactively respond to emails and phone calls, resolving any issues
- Direct visitors, on-line and in-person, by maintaining employee and department directories
- SW Kansas warehouse period end inventory support
- SW Kansas DOT audit support
- SW Kansas new hire support
- Ensure GCS controls are completed daily, weekly, period and quarterly within the required timeframe
- Daily interaction with all functional teams
- Provide administrative support in an organized, professional, and confidential manner
- Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Complete special projects when assigned
- Work a flexible schedule at times and if needed due to specific business needs
- Adhere to Control and Compliance guidelines in all areas of business
- Exhibit strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Additional duties as needed either as a LPO or back-up
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally
- Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
The expected salary range is 38k-40k.
Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement. Benefits subject to elections and eligibility
– Click here for a general description Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
- 2+ years’ experience Admin Support Consumer Goods Company
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Role based in Hays, KS but will travel as needed between SW KS sites (Dodge City/Garden City/Hays)
- 5-10% travel between SW KS locations as needed on a yearly basis
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel including Pivot Tables a must
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking – Strong sense of urgency
- Attention to detail a must.
- Outstanding organizational, research and follow-up skills – Discretion with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Respects & values differences, acts with integrity, and operates with justice
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hays, KS
Application Deadline: N/A