Sanitizer (Rotating Shifts) Vacancies in PepsiCo Fresno, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about PepsiCo in Fresno, CA 2022
About the job
PBNA $19.05 per hour
Click Here to watch our Realistic Job Preview Video
Pay Rate: $19.05 per hour
Performs various tasks associated with cleaning production equipment and general work area. Position may be internal sanitation involving cleaning and maintaining blending and filling equipment to ensure product quality and equipment reliability. Or, position may be external sanitation involving a variety of cleaning tasks, such as sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and using cleaning devices and agents to sanitize the general work environment. Or, the position may be some combination of both internal and external sanitation duties. Position also includes completing necessary paperwork to document sanitization duties and tasks.
This position requires lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 pounds repeatedly over a long work period as well as lift/carry containers weighing approximately 30-40 pounds repeatedly. Also requires pulling cleaning equipment, kneeling, climbing, crawling, bending, standing and crouching while using cleaning equipment. Position may be required to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Perform various cleaning and organizing duties as assigned
- Maintain all safety standardsFollow food safety standards
- Perform other production duties assigned by supervisor as needed (e.g., line operator, etc.)
- Use cleaning devices and/or chemical agents to sanitize production equipment or environment
- May operate vehicles such as floor scrubber or forklift in execution of duties
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Working with industrial cleaning equipment and supplies (e.g., using chemicals such as acids, caustics, degreasers, using equipment such as foamers, scrubbers, pressure washers, steam machines, or cleaning stainless, conveyors, etc.)
- Reading and using standards of operations (e.g., understanding and using process, procedure, workflow documentation, etc.)
- Working with Good Manufacturing Practices (e.g., wearing proper protective equipment, practicing personal hygiene, adhering to safety practices, etc.)
- Preparing documentation (e.g., detailing work or building process flows, etc.)
- Working with industrial chemicals (e.g., using chemicals in a safe way, reading and interpreting labels, selecting and mixing correct chemicals, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please note that in order to meet our customer’s servicing requirements, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for this role (subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions).>
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Fresno, CA
Application Deadline: N/A