This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pentair in Delavan, WI 2022
About the job
Manufacturing Engineer Intern (Summer) —Delavan, WI
The Engineering Department is currently looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineering Intern for the summer. This position will assist the Engineering team with tasks such as fixture design in solidworks, pilot builds, facility layout in autocad, developing video standard work and new hire onboarding plans, ergonomic assessments with safety team, quality plans for molding and machining, resolving DMRs, and support of quality tracking projects.
The Manufacturing Engineering Intern will also be assisting with day-to-day support activities and other Engineering projects.
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Discrepant Material Request problem solving closures
- Pilot Builds
- Video standard work development
- Develop quality control documentation for molding and machining
- Develop process documentation for molding
- Designing at least one fixture
Skills And Experience Requirements
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a sophomore standing or higher
- Mechanical or Manufacturing focus with experience or working knowledge of Solidworks, 3D printing, injection molding, excel
- Experience with programming, lean is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity And Inclusion
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Delavan, WI
Application Deadline: N/A