Website Penske Truck Leasing
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Penske Truck Leasing in Reading, PA
About the job
Are you ambitious, competitive, and highly self-motivated?
Are you looking for an entry level business career and are driven to learn from one of the best?
Do you want to be part of a small team that generates $45MM annually?
Are you career-minded and looking for a position where your hard work can lead to a promotion within 18 months?
Are you comfortable cold-calling to executives to uncover sales leads?
If you answer yes to these questions, Penske Truck Leasing has an excellent opportunity for you in our Corporate Contract Sales Department.
Our position offers competitive compensation with commission/incentive opportunities. More importantly, it offers fast-track growth opportunities for successful individuals.
We offer varying schedules on weekdays (Monday-Friday) between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm
Your primary objective in this role will be building the pipeline of new potential Penske Leasing Contract customers.
You will identify leads, prospects, and key decision makers in order to establish initial sales meetings for Penske Lease Sales Associates nationwide.
- Use and develop target customer lists based on Penske’s business model
- Cold call phone appointments / prospecting with commercial entities
- Become proficient in Penske’s various networking technologies for prospecting
- Work with internal systems to qualify prospects
- Understand and explain different financing alternatives to commercial prospects
- Manage process through efficient handoff Leads to field sales representatives
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with prospective customers key decision makers
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Comfort with cold-calling business contacts required
- Some cold-calling, inside or outside sales, experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written/oral communication and organizational skills are required
Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Lead Generation Representative, marketing specialist, lead generator, inside sales, prospector, solutions specialist, lead qualification, entry-level sales, recent graduate, new business, sales coordinator, marketing coordinator
100 Gundy Drive
Sales/Business Development/Sales Management
Penske Oracle Job (US %26 CA only do not edit)
PTL.Inside Sales Representative
Company: Penske Truck Leasing
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Reading, PA
Application Deadline: N/A