Senior Project Manager Jobs in Pearson Bismarck, ND
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pearson in Bismarck, ND 2022
About the job
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for stewarding critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of transformational change by providing leadership and direction to assigned programs.
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business model.
- Lead cross-functional meetings and fosters teamwork; drives escalation and resolution of issues.
- Manage all aspects of a given program, from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Participate in program benefits identification.
- Ensure that the scope of the projects within the program align with business priorities.
- Support and coach project managers within the program.
- Review program budget variance and scope change requests, and participate in the budget-resolution process.
- Address escalated cost issues with sponsor, as needed.
- Address escalated resourcing issues with sponsor, as needed.
- Proactively set performance expectations and help project managers and subordina
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
- Adept at helping team members harness and develop strengths in pursuit of successful program outcomes
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
- Effective consultative and influencing approach
- Proven ability to enact change quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Appropriate knowledge of the regulatory and quality requirements for the manufacturing industry
- Effective business-development skills, including proposal development and preparation
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree, PMP desirable, or more than three years of related experience
- The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $80.000-$90,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: PROJECT/PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
Organization: Virtual Learning
Req ID: 3657
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bismarck, ND
Application Deadline: N/A