Website Paysafe Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Paysafe Group in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry- leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payments solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst.
The Sales Operations Analyst will produce quantitative and qualitative reports and analytics to support decision making and influence our sales enablement strategy. A successful candidate is a team player that collaborates with various levels of the organization to develop, analyze, and report key operational measures, develop target performance measures, and plans to achieve these, and undertake special analysis as required. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Build and maintain models to support sales planning, decision making and performance management processes.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute scorecards and ad-hoc reports providing insight into the most recent and relevant sales enablement activities.
- Use of analytical tools and technology to implement process efficiencies while leveraging best practices and maintaining a high level of accuracy and reliability
- Ensure monthly agent residual payments are processed accurately and timely in accordance with contractual terms.
- Maintain a series of controls, documentation, and procedures for the residual function.
- Cross-functional collaboration to ensure complete end to end process and control alignment.
- Handling of queries from internal/external agents and other vendors.
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams by providing evidence on substantive audit procedures relating to Residuals and lead the implementation of remediation items.
- Improves operational performance through analysis and management reporting which defines and evaluates problems and recommends solutions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new procedures and processes to enhance the productivity, efficiency, and workflow of sales operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or related field required.
- 1+ years of related experience demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with operational or support functions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to operate in a cross-cultural and diverse environment.
- Able to work in the details whilst maintaining perspective of the bigger picture.
- Experience working with databases and retrieving information from information systems preferred.
- Demonstrate time-management and multi-tasking skills coupled with a keen ability to prioritize assignments.
- Payment Processing experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Visio and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience in Power BI, SQL, VBA and/or Tableau preferred
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Company: Paysafe Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A