This Jobsfunter Listing is about Paychex in Allentown, PA 2022
About the job
- Analyzes written inquiries from customers, preparing for distribution to other individuals, departments or queues.
- Updates critical data in customer accounts.
- Corresponds electronically with customers regarding their written requests, providing confirmations, straightforward customer instruction and answering common questions.
- Scans all mail correspondence from tax agencies into the system and sets up cases for further research and resolution.
- Provides dedicated administrative and clerical support for specific functions or management within a department.
- Updates and distributes regular reports.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 2 years of experience in related field.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Allentown, PA
Application Deadline: N/A