This Jobsfunter Listing is about Paychex in Nashville, TN 2022
About the job
** This is a Remote Opportunity **
To provide business decision support and strategic insight to advance overall operations including customer service delivery, expense controls, profitability, and overall performance. Responsibilities include working closely with the leadership team to define critical information needs, provide guidance regarding availability of data and capability of systems to meet information and reporting needs, and to lead to process improvement efforts.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and key indicators used by the leadership team to track key metrics including but not limited to client survey data, client loss analyses, and operations processing. Data is used by the leadership team to understand the state of the business and for ongoing decision making. Systems used to produce information include, but are not limited to the SharePoint, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, MS Excel, and multiple MS Access databases.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily operations, as well as for key project initiatives and strategies. This requires identifying and understanding key issues, strong analytical thinking, the ability to conduct quantitative analysis and develop conclusions based on analysisesearch.
- Possesses knowledge of the business and business processes. Understands how analytical needs support business processes and proactively apply this knowledge to solve business problems. Thinks beyond ad hoc requests to identify patterns that should be addressed by a more holistic solution.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with all business partners to ensure a high level of utilization of team services for departmental needs.
- Meets regularly with the leadership team to report status of reporting requests, present analysis results, and to discuss opportunities for improvements within operations.
- Assists in process improvement efforts through metrics quantification and analysis, in an effort to improve effectiveness and/or increase efficiencies.
- Prepares and distributes monthly and quarterly operational reports to management to evaluate performance. Works with various corporate departments to obtain and monitor accuracy of data. Makes recommendations so that data may be presented in a more useful manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- Technical experience with databases and data warehousing concept/tools and proven capability to strategically problem-solve using advanced quantitative and analytical skills.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: N/A