This Jobsfunter Listing is about Paychex in Irvine, CA 2022
About the job
Discover Your Passion and Develop Your Expertise.
We are looking for a Human Resource Generalist who has expertise in providing integrated HR consultative support to the Paychex HR Services clients.
In this role you will…
- Provide in depth client consultation, which allows you to build a custom service offering based on specific client needs
- Provide Strategic HR Consultation in areas of employee relations, leave management, workplace investigations, recruitment and compliance related issues.
- Conduct research, analyze compliance factors and past precedent when developing recommendations for clients.
- Manage client activities in on-site or virtual visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service and build revenue.
Just some of the reasons why our employees are #Paychexproud.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement planning and wellness programs.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as well as comprehensive work-life balance programs.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and development team will provide you with ongoing learning opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career at Paychex.
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects the diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit organizations you care about.
This role is a strong fit if you have…
- Minimum 2 years HR consultative experience
- Multi-Site Organizational Knowledge preferred
- Prior experience in a client-facing position preferred
- Multi-State Employment Law Knowledge strongly preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A