This Jobsfunter Listing is about Paychex in Indianapolis, IN 2022
About the job
*** This role is hybrid, work from home and office ***
Sells product solutions to prospective clients to help achieve organizational performance and financial objectives.
- Follows up on leads to close deals.
- Provides support to customers and partners throughout the onboarding process.
- Generates referral leads from existing customers and upsells ancillary services offered.
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Proficient in English
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: N/A