This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pax in Greenwood Village, CO 2022
About the job
- Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate, so we don’t look for the right ” fit ” – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Billing and Collections Specialist assists partners with Pax8 Billing, performing collections calls/emails, coordinating payment plans, and acting as a billing subject matter expert to various internal teams.
- Work with Partners on all collection efforts
- Process payments, credits, and other billing requests for Partners via phone and email
- Set up payment plans for delinquent Partners and ensure terms are met
- Research disputed account balances and correct any misapplied payments
- Assist Partners with Pax8 billing
- Review monthly invoices for accuracy
- Work with Pax8 Partners to resolve billing questions
- Research credit requests and issue necessary credits to Pax8 partners
- Assist with process improvements and system automations in all areas of the billing and collections cycle
- Complete ad hoc projects as necessary
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of experience with billing and collections
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to make numerous phone calls daily with excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with high volume transaction processing
- Experience with accounting and/or billing software
- Ability to be highly organized and productive
- Ability to proactively solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated acute attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and independent
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Ability to develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Ability to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Ability to Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Ability to secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $47,000 or more depending on experience
- Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Application Deadline: N/A