Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Parvana in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Our client’s goal is to help healthcare workers focus on more complicated cases by providing technology-enabled services that automate workflows, improve access to quality medical information, and provide digitally-enabled counselling services.
- Establishing / maintaining a prioritised product backlog roadmap that guides production.
- Gathering and incorporating all stakeholder inputs.
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Coordinating resources and product team to ensure product timelines and roadmap completion.
- Coordinating / managing design inputs required to develop new product features, marketing, SOPs, etc. that will help to achieve the product goals.
- Reporting / communicating with all stakeholders on progress.
- Writing feature requirements for products.
- Developing / supporting QA process including producing user test cases and being the final QA sign off.
- Agile / Scrum / Product certification from a recognised body, experience in Kanban / Scrum / Scrumban Agile methodologies.
Relevant Skills / Experience
- 3 years previous Product Owner experience in a relevant field (IT, FinTech, Digital FMCG).
- Digitally / technologically proficient – GSuite, Slack, Project Management tools (ClickUp), Miro, Figma.
- Clear skills in development and execution of writing feature requirements, user stories, process maps, user flows etc.
- Previous experience with product launch and release
- Proven support in defining acceptance criteria, develop and support QA process including producing user test cases
- Basic understanding/interest in software architecture technologies and languages – AWS, GCP, SQL, etc.
- An interest in social impact, innovation and digital health
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – www.parvana.co.uk
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A