Website Parts Town
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Parts Town in Addison, IL 2022
About the job
Position at Parts Town
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, thirteen years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace in 2020 and 2021.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Customer Solutions Specialist (internally known as a Parts Expert), you are always available to assist customers with all of their OEM commercial kitchen equipment replacement part needs. You thrive at building strong relationships with customers by creating an excellent (and even fun!) experience every time. Your passion to go above and beyond for customers, high energy, and attention to even the smallest customer details are essential in this role!
A Typical Day
- Take a high volume of inbound calls (50-70 per day) while delivering an exceptional customer experience (from your first call of the day to your last!)
- Process customer requests (identify part numbers, confirm pricing and availability, place/track orders, returns, etc.)
- Effectively collaborate with customers, manufacturers, and internal departments to satisfy our customer’s needs
To Land This Opportunity
- You exemplify the Parts Town core values: Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, Innovation, and Community!
- You exhibit stellar organizational & computer skills
- You know MS Office; you may not be a master but you’re on your way
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role (ideally over the phone)
- You get excited about taking a high volume of in-depth calls while maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor (no zombies, please!)
- You have a genuine positive, outgoing, team spirited, one-for-all personality
- You can work a schedule of 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (CST) with flexibility as needed
About Your Future Team
Our team is truly a family unit, we like each other…a lot! We work hard and play hard together, every day. Whether it’s a potluck, team outing or themed week (think Harry Potter fun – all week!) we like to have a good time while working. We also love to let our inner nerd shine; whether you’re nerdy about sports, comic books, cats or baking we can’t wait to get to know you!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Company: Parts Town
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Addison, IL
Application Deadline: N/A