Website Parachute Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Parachute Home in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer-facing Assistant Store Manager for our San Francisco location.
- Ensure best-in-class customer care and elevated service experience.
- Cultivate an environment of customer connection.
- Possess expert knowledge of Parachute branding and products.
- Assist Store Manager with operational duties such as organization, training and inventory receiving and controls.
- Assist with merchandising and planning store events.
- Provide Store Manager with business and customer insights on a daily basis.
- Lead opening and closing functions.
- Process incoming returns and exchanges.
- Meet / beat sales goals.
- Have flexible availability for work hours and schedule.
- Due to COVID-19, you’ll be expected to do daily temperature checks, wear masks, do regular washing breaks and disinfecting after each customer
- Minimum one year of keyholder or management experience in retail sales, showroom or customer service.
- Full-time availability (32-40 hours a week), including weekends and holidays.
- Experience using a point of sale system is required.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, confident leader with a positive attitude.
- Must report to our store in San Francisco.
- Parachute seeks to keep its workers and customers protected from the spread of COVID-19 and is therefore requiring all new employees to provide proof of full vaccination status to work in our retail facilities.
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It’s where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly D+I newsletter and building a D+I enrichment and training program.
Company: Parachute Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A