Website Page Personnel
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Page Personnel in Belper,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- Trainee data analyst required for hybrid working role|Large company with great opportunities to progress
About Our Client
Our client is a very reputable large manufacturing business.
- Working with the Sales Analysts in translating business needs into technical specifications to design, build and update BI reports and visualisations ensuring easy to use outputs, enabling users of all levels to self-serve.
- Take ownership of the manual data update processes to refresh and maintain current reports. Working with the Sales Analysts to routinely review accuracy, functionality and usability of available reports and dashboards.
- Support the BI Development Lead in identifying, developing and delivering the necessary technical solutions to enable automated data extraction and output across the reporting framework.
Support the BI Development Lead in implementing a continuous improvement programme to drive reporting and process efficiencies, optimise user journey / experience and maximise impact of reporting framework on business decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree or higher in a business or IT related field
- Highly organised and process oriented, with a strong attention to detail.
- Some experience with databases
Proactive and self-motivated, with a desire to solve problems.
What’s On Offer
Up to £30,000 starting salary + full benefits package
Hybrid working – you will be in the Derby office a couple of days per week to start with, after you are fully trained up there is quite a lot of flexibility
Contact: Shannon McMenemy
Quote job ref: JN-102022-5784673
Company: Page Personnel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belper,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A