Website Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pactiv Evergreen Inc in Raleigh, NC 2022
About the job
Great Benefits Including:
- Education Assistance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina. It’s known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. The number of technology and scholarly institutions around Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham make the area known as the Research Triangle. The North Carolina State Capitol is a 19th-century Greek Revival–style building with a statue of George Washington dressed as a Roman general in its rotunda.
The Evergreen Packaging Raleigh Carton Converting Facility is located in Raleigh, North Carolina, which is also home to North Carolina State University and the state’s capitol. Opened in 1953 and employing 120 team members. The facility prints and die cuts refrigerated gable top cartons for a variety of global brands found in retail groceries throughout the US. It also extrudes cupstock and foil board and has received the State of North Carolina Excellence Award for the last 20 years. The facility has also exceded 8 years without a lost time injury.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected] .
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Are you looking for a full-time job, with a starting pay of $18.54/hour with great benefits and career growth opportunity? Pactiv Evergreen is designated as an Essential Business by the state, and we are in need of dependable, hard-working production workers to package paper products in a large manufacturing facility. If you possess good mechanical skills, a positive attitude, and a good work ethic, you will have the opportunity to advance within our company. We urge you to apply today! Multiple positions are available. Health and Safety is our number one priority.
The Extrusion Technician works 12 hour rotating shifts ever two weeks and works with various assigned technicians and supervision to learn the job of a Technician, and to understand company Safety Rules and Policies. They maintain good attendance and prepare for Certification progress, which will give them upward mobility based on individual initiative.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Follows all directives of the Supervisor, Operators, and Department Manager in a respectful and responsible manner.
- Takes instruction from assigned trainers as to the setup, troubleshooting, and successful running of each aspect of the extrusion line and process.
- Learns all profiles with regard to specifications with focus on quality standards and rate.
- Leaves next shift of set up with whatever materials they will need to begin their shift.
- Communicates with next shift Technicians exchanging any pertinent information.
- Leans to keep accurate and legible production reports.
- Learns to identify problems and reporting them to supervision and maintenance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean in accordance with Housekeeping Policy.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Steady work history
- Good work ethics
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to read measurements
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Able to read/measure w/tape ruler
- Willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment (with training)
- Ability to certify as a Technician and continuously improve on personal growth/advancement through our certification process
- At least two years of experience in a production workspace
- Well-organized and history of showing initiative
- Knowledge of current OSHA safety rules and regulations
Company: Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: N/A