Website Pacific Coastal Airlines
You are passionate about people and have exceptional customer service skills. You feel comfortable talking to people over the phone, virtually and in person and strive to build trusting relationships. You are committed to meeting deadlines and have the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment. You have experience utilizing social media platforms and other online tools for recruitment, attraction, and employer branding purposes. Ideally, you have worked as a corporate recruiter in the airline industry.
- Full-cycle recruitment with assistance from the Recruitment Coordinator.
- Keep up-to-date with recruitment-related trends to ensure that the Pacific Coastal is viewed in positively within the industry.
- Make recommendations, provide feedback, and coach hiring managers on recruitment and interviewing best practices, strategies, and techniques.
- Develop and implement new recruitment and attraction strategies to meet diverse departmental needs, ensuring the company’s diversity and inclusion commitments are met.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and launch campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a candidate pipeline for specialized positions and ensure a consistently positive candidate experience.
- Research and implement continuous improvements to our recruitment practices.
- Utilize social media platforms and other tools to leverage recruitment and attraction efforts.
- Travel within BC and Alberta from time to time in order to participate in interviews, career fairs, and other related events.
- Post-secondary education in business, human resources, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience recruiting for specialized or technical positions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience recruiting within the aviation industry is a strong asset.
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment recruiting for a variety of roles in multiple locations, from entry-level to management.
Company: Pacific Coastal Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com