This Jobsfunter Listing is about Pacaso in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor’s 2022 list of Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune’s Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About The Role
The Home Manager will provide owner services and engage our owners throughout their ownership journey from initial onboarding, home orientation, stay readiness, stay support and service requests.
As part of our in-region service team, you will engage with local Pacaso sales, marketing and acquisitions teams, Pacaso home neighbours, local vendors and partners to help fulfill our mission of enriching lives by making homeownership possible and enjoyable for more people.
Please Note: To be considered for this role, you must be a resident, or within close commuting distance of London
What You’ll Do
- Ensure ultimate owner satisfaction with their Pacaso home and experience
- Serve as primary Point-of-Contact for Homeowners in London and the Cotswolds
- Greet owners warmly and make them feel welcome and attended to
- Offer restaurant and activity recommendations and assist with booking concierge services including transportation and excursions
- Anticipate owners’ needs in order to provide an exceptional experience
- Be the expert of every Pacaso home in your portfolio
- Create home manuals explaining the functionality and features of the homes to Owners
- Proactively keep owners updated on the status of their work orders and requests as well as any upgrades and maintenance planned for the home.
- Communicate with owners prior to their stay to set expectations on the status of all work orders and owner requests.
- Check-in with owners throughout their stay to ensure the stay experience is positive.
- Be responsive to Homeowners when issues arise during their stay or throughout their lifecycle as a Pacaso owner.
- Anticipate the owner’s needs by delivering surprise and delight moments to owners.
- Assist in strengthening the owner’s bond with their home and boosting the owner’s sharing of their Pacaso experience with family and friends
- Inspect the work of high-quality local service partners and providers aligned to our owner experience promise & service standards
- Partner closely with sales, product, and marketing to align objectives and workflows and provide owner-centric perspective and feedback
- Promote a highly collaborative, owner-centric, data-driven culture that challenges norms with a bias toward action
- Maintain inventory of supplies and order new stock as needed
You’d Be a Great Fit If You Have
- 3-5+ years years of experience in service-driven operations
- Strong, progressive experience in hospitality service operations or residential property management preferred
- An affinity for customer service and satisfaction
- Flexibility in scheduling, this role will regularly have to work weekends
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with strong customer-first sensibilities
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Basic handiness with simple tools (screwdriver, wrench, etc.)
- Technical aptitude with basic home systems (wifi, sound systems, televisions, smart home appliances, etc.)
- Have a high energy, positive, and professional attitude
- You are detail-oriented, extremely organised, capable of dealing with ambiguity
- You currently reside in, or within commuting distance of London, UK and are willing to travel between London and The Cotswolds as needed
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- You have a valid UK driver’s licence and ability to operate a rental vehicle
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Pacaso has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to medical and religious accommodations, where permitted by state law.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination and live in a state or country that prohibits private employers from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine, please understand that lack of vaccination may preclude you from participating in-person at Pacaso events occurring in states or municipalities that require COVID-19 vaccination for attendees.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A