This Jobsfunter Listing is about OutSystems in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in empowering companies to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help our customers address some of the most strategic challenges in business today, from modernizing their business processes to transforming the customer experience.
What You Will Do And Learn
We are looking for a talented and driven Communications Specialist to prepare high-impact, global communications and execute initiatives that engage and empower our employees and external audiences around the world. You will help promote a positive company message using your strong communications, creative and copywriting skills. Experience in corporate communications and project management and your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you work cross-functionally across the business — People, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer, Finance and Legal.
What You Will Do
- Design and create communications strategies and content for internal and external audiences.
- Support Public Relations and Internal Communications initiatives that create awareness, drive action, and build positive brand reputation with audiences globally, regionally and inside OutSystems.
- Distill complex information into engaging content and messages for a variety of audiences: Media, influencers, partners, employees, and OutSystems executives.
- Implement and drive engagement in the appropriate tools, technologies and channels designed to reach specific audiences.
- Utilize solid business fluency and judgment to translate business issues into OutSystems benefits.
- Work cross functionally with colleagues across the marketing, product, engineering, sales, and people organizations to support business initiatives.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Minimum of 3 years experience in internal or external communications. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, Google Docs, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interested in enterprise technology and digital transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field
The Longer Story
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence, and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
Working at OutSystems
- We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of The Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A