ServiceNow Developer/SNOW careers in Orion Innovation Plano, TX
Website Orion Innovation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Orion Innovation in Plano, TX 2022
About the job
The Principal Consultant is responsible for working with internal stakeholders, IT executives, and Business Unit leaders as a trusted advisor/ partner to:
· Manage cross-functional resources to deliver broad range of advisory, adoption, and deployment services.
· Manage team of industry experts within assigned responsibilities.
· Consistently demonstrate the value of Client Professional Services by delivering highly professional and successful engagements.
· Review and analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives.
· Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology and infrastructure with corporate objectives
· Support development of business drivers, business case and high-level program implementation plan aligned to a strategy to both maximize Client benefit realization and Client revenue.
· Translate Client business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements. This includes preparing Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables.
· Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executives including Executive Briefing Center presentations.
· Collaborate with Client Product teams to ensure Client solutions are compliant with Client standards. This will include building Client focused Demos.
· Manage Partner relationships and deliverables (Products, Services).
· Partner with the bid management organization to build out detailed RFP responses and contract development
· Partner with Product, Development, Presales, and Partner organizations to build new product and/or solution offerings.
· Collaborate with presales engineering on strategic architectural planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future state solutions.
· Act as a Thought Leader for the client’s business goals and vision via regular in-person (virtual during pandemic) and written communications with the client executives, agency/department heads and end users.
· Develop and publish white papers showcasing Client’s innovation and thought leadership in the Service Management, ITIL, SLAs, PKIs, provisioning, and Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) space. In addition, prepare practice development materials (best practices, standards, guide books, and runbooks).
The ideal candidate must have and/or demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
· BS or higher with a STEM focus (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) OR 8+ years of management consulting and/or technology consulting with ServiceNow technology.
· 5-7+ years of experience within management consulting and/or major technology firm professional services fields at the manager or above level.
· At least 3 years of management experience running a technology operation and/or incident management operation for a Fortune 500 company.
· Experience with the following:
o Enterprise Integration Platforms (On-Premise and Cloud).
o Orchestration and Automation technologies.
o Using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including Project and Visio. In addition, experience with Google Workspace including Corporate G-Mail and G-Drive.
· Professional or higher level industry certifications within the service management field (ITIL, ServiceNow ITSM v4 certification, ServiceNow Suite Certification, ServiceNow Mainline certification, ServiceNow Micro Certification) preferred
· Demonstrated history of subject matter expertise within claimed specialty (ies), for example: ServiceNow (Orlando or Paris version), ServiceNow (Doman Sep), ServiceNow Mid Server, Orchestration technologies (i.e. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, AWS Ops Works, BMC Control-M, Microsoft System Center, etc.).
· Demonstrated expertise in solution design – ability to lead a design related discussion with leading questions to fully vet a customer’s requirements and develop a proposed design fulfilling said requirements, identify potential impacts of a given design recommendation, knowledge of other technologies and their business process requirements/impact, ability to produce comprehensive yet understandable technical documentation (design document, diagrams, etc.). This would include: Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Client Scripts, Script Includes, and Background Scripts.
· Demonstrated expertise in correlating business drivers and needs (financial drivers, impacts, and restrictions) into technical solutions, on proposed solutions
· Demonstrated communication and relational skills – able to form a trusted advisor relationship with a customer (Director to C Level), able to listen and guide a technical discussion, able to clearly articulate complex topics.
· Self-starter and does not require direct supervision able to take high level direction and proactively move a project or internal initiative from start to finish with minimal assistance.
· Able to perform a wide variety of technical and organizational tasks and may lead or direct the work of others.
· Demonstrated history of mentoring less experienced engineers while maintaining productive relationships with peers.
Please submit resume to : [email protected]
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Company: Orion Innovation
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A