Website Origami Risk
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Origami Risk in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
Reporting into the Inside Sales team, the Sales Development Representative’s core responsibility will be to seek new business opportunities by researching and contacting potential leads. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential clients. The best candidates will be highly motivated, results driven, and possess a competitive work drive.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities
- Build lead generation campaigns by gathering lead information from various sources in order to build target lists for prospecting activities
- Follow a clear process for outreach using various methods (cold calling, cold emailing, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Conduct initial discovery calls to identify prospects needs and present Origami’s business value
- Document and maintain all activity within our Salesforce CRM in order to track activity, measure results, and ensure data integrity
- Make process adjustments as needed based on outcomes
- Maintain a consistent product-training regimen to stay current with all Origami functionality and value proposition. This could include attendance of client demonstration, training with Sales leadership and/or work with the Origami Service Team
- Work with Sales Operations leadership and the Sales Operations Analyst to identify gaps in processes, trends in our data or results, and potential improvements
- 2+ years of business development, sales or inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive experience with cold calling, developing email campaigns, and other outbound sales tactics
- Highly motivated, competitive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Must understand how to deliver a compelling message to business executives and leverage interest into an opportunity
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Company: Origami Risk
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A