Retail Sales Specialist vacancy in O’Reilly Auto Parts Oak Park, MI
Website O'Reilly Auto Parts
This Jobsfunter Listing is about OReilly Auto Parts in Oak Park, MI 2022
About the job
O’Reilly is now hiring Retail Sales Specialists who will provide professional services while delivering an excellent customer service experience for all customers. These team members assist Store Managers with sales, customer service, and store appearance and operations. They will also assume shift management responsibilities in the absence of the store and assistant store managers.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure all customers are served professionally by store team members
- Oversee counter sales to ensure team members perform customer services satisfactorily
- Ensure all team members are working designated schedules and clocking in/out according to policy
- Perform all store closing duties, i.e. closing cash drawers, locking and securing the building and delivery vehicles, ensuring security system is on, etc.
- Protect company and store assets by greeting and observing customers and employees on the display floor
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Retail sales experience, preferably in auto parts is desired but not required
- Automotive systems and repair knowledge is desired but not required
- ASE certification preferred
O’Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O’Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O’Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Company: O’Reilly Auto Parts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Oak Park, MI
Application Deadline: N/A