This Jobsfunter Listing is about Oracle in Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
Start your success story
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? We’re not interested in what university you went to, or even what you studied. Instead, we want to get to know the real you—that way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle’s brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a Technical & Functional Consultant
Become the advisor our customers trust & be a catalyst for their success! As part of the Consulting Services programme, you will work directly with our customers by helping them unlock the full potential of the Oracle Cloud and realise the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions.
What you’ll do
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects.
- Design, configure and program, in the most advanced environments
- Consult with clients to understand their business requirements and map them to our solutions and services.
- Learn how to design solutions using Oracle Consulting functions and features.
- Build successful customer relationships.
- Manage project timelines and successful completion of project deliverables and activities.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas such as Information Technology or Computer science.
- Fluency in English.
- 0-4 years work experience.
- Critical thinking: You have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Enthusiasm & knowledge.
- Love & passion for customer success.
- Communication skills: You are outgoing and have excellent communication abilities.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- Drive: You have a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Effectiveness: You’re able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time when you work independently or in groups.
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A