This Jobsfunter Listing is about OnRamps in United States 2022
About the job
About The Organization
On-Ramps is a search and consulting firm that serves mission-driven organizations in the social sector. Over the past 15 years, we have developed a rigorous candidate recruitment and selection process and a track record of successful placements who make a lasting impact at their respective organizations. Based in NYC (but currently working remotely), we are a growing, diverse team of 35+ recruiters, research specialists, and administrative coordinators who are deeply committed to serving our clients.
- We advance equity and inclusion in talent to better enable leaders and organizations to achieve transformational impact.
- Equity We believe transformational impact cannot occur without pursuing equity. As such, we strive to advance equity in the values, policies, and practices that shape our work and culture.
- Service We work in service to our clients, engaging in authentic thought partnership and dialogue in pursuit of our mission.
- Integrity We center trust and transparency in our work, maintaining a high degree of responsibility to fulfill our promises to our clients, candidates, and team.
- Collaboration We are most impactful when we collectively drive toward aspirational outcomes and show up for each other as colleagues and partners.
To learn more, check us out at www.on-ramps.com
About The Position
On-Ramps is seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator to work up to 25 hours per week (preferably M-F, 5 hours per day) supporting specific members of our team to increase our efficiencies and embody our core values. This is an ideal opportunity for a detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful individual to contribute to the successful operation and growth of a dynamic firm.
- Maintain meticulous ownership of ~5 (very busy) team members’ calendars, helping to balance commitments and priorities
- Coordinate complex scheduling projects to meet client deadlines and expectations
- Conduct reference check calls and synthesize the transcript for clients
- Oversee and monitor team member travel as required (e.g., develop thorough itineraries, ensure that all reservations/arrangements are made accurately, develop contingency plans) when business travel is safe
- Help manage On-Ramps’ virtual presence (e.g., manage job postings, email blasts, and social media posts)
- Handle confidential and critical information with sensitivity and sound judgment
- Take on special projects as needed, demonstrating flexibility, timeliness, and a service orientation
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Qualifications
- Track record of success within a fast-paced environment required; experience in entrepreneurial organizations and/or a support role preferred
- Strong task and project management skills; ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines, organize time and priorities, and work well as a member of a team
- Advanced proficiency using Google Suite (e.g., Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides), Slack, and social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional detail-orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills and customer service orientation; ability to collaborate and effectively interact with internal teams and diverse external stakeholders
- Creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity, trust, accountability, and judgment
- Interest in the social sector and exposure to non-profit organizations a plus, but not required
Compensation And Benefits
$18 hourly – $20 hourly
On-Ramps is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage qualified individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete this application, please email us at [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A