This Jobsfunter Listing is about ON in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visithttps://www.on24.com.
Are you a client-facing Senior Technical Support Representative looking for the next step in your career? Do you have administrative experience in Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Dynamics? Do you have iPaaS integration experience? If any of the above sound like you, then we want to hear from you!
The Integration Specialist provides ON24 Connect support and consulting on the setup, execution, and coordination of integration services for webinars, engagement hubs and virtual environments. The role will require the use of an iPaaS solution, such as TIBCO Scribe, to setup API connections, workflows, and field mappings. The role requires working with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and Pardot, as well as CRMs such as Salesforce and Dynamics 365 CRM. Additionally, working knowledge of APIs is required. This role requires a self-starter, who is a problem solver that requires minimal supervision and thrives in fast-paced and time-critical situations.
- Participate in implementation discussions with clients who have purchased ON24 Connect
- Assist in training and educating new and existing customers on integration options for Marketing Automation Platforms and CRMs
- Support set-up of integration workflows and field mappings in TIBCO Scribe to implement customers’ integration systems
- Assist with SAML SSO Setup for customers so they can quickly log into ON24 products
- Support CSMs, as needed, in integration up-sell discussions
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the data
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data and service vendors
- Develop & evangelize best practices
- 3+ years of work experience in customer technical support
- Strong ticket management experience in Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, or other ticketing systems
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
Highly Desired Experience
- Advanced user of Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e., Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot or Pardot)
- Advanced user of CRMs (i.e., Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Programming experience
- Familiarity with database systems
- Experience in business analytics
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A