Website Ogletree Deakins
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ogletree Deakins in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
Our immigration team in Atlanta has an opportunity for a Data Clerk to join their team. The Data Clerk performs a variety of data entry, scanning, copy and filing duties to track and document receipt/approval notices from USCIS in the Firm’s centralized document management systems and business records. Ensures that immigration documents are easily accessible to clients, legal and non-legal staff members. Opens cases within our system to allow paralegals and other immigration staff to begin work on petitions.
- Open, scan and save up to 100 pieces of mail and FedEx received each day in the office.
- Save, file, and perform data entry for a variety of incoming immigration document types including receipt and approval notices from USCIS.
- Respond to and complete day-to-day clerical requests to open cases or make changes to cases in our system.
- Provide additional support for on-site file organization projects.
- Prepare and customize basic reports within Microsoft Excel.
- Lift and carry objects such as large batches of mail and files weighing up to 20 pounds.
- To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
- 2+ years of data entry experience required.
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
- Good keyboarding skills; ability to type 45 wpm.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and handle numerous projects/tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to keep work area neat and clear of safety hazards so that files are maintained neatly and are easily retrieved.
- Superior understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills; ability to work independently as well as with a team.
We are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
Ogletree Deakins has one of the largest Business Immigration practices in the United States and provides a wide range of legal services for employers seeking temporary business visas and permanent residence on behalf of foreign national employees. We provide comprehensive immigration services to clients of all sizes, including numerous Fortune 500 companies. Our practice is designed to provide superior client service at competitive fixed fee rates. Our attorneys are proactive in handling client matters, from case initiation to case strategy/planning to the successful completion of the case, always remaining accessible to all of our clients.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company: Ogletree Deakins
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A