Website Ochsner Health
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ochsner Health in New Orleans, LA 2022
About the job
We’ve made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed – our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
This job, under moderate supervision, provides analysis to the particular area of the business they support. Analyzes and reports on monthly financial statements and maintains databases and other sources of information. Supports strategic projects leveraging financial and analytic capabilities. Assists in the budget process. Responds to Ad Hoc Reporting requests and answers questions from users of the financial reports.
Required – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, Business Administration, or Computer Science or related area
Preferred – Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
Required – Experience in financial analysis, forecasting and reporting including experience working independently and in small groups.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information. Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various office software packages and keyboard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Updates and maintains financial information.
- Provides reporting and analytics to ensure operational profitability.
- Identifies opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Participates in formation of budget.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Participates in activities for professional development.
- Participates in special projects involving financial analysis.
Other related duties as required. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical essential functions of this job include (but are not limited to) the following: Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move objects; occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for sedentary work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today!
Individuals who reside in and will work from the state of Colorado are not eligible for remote work position.
Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Solution Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
EEO is the Law links in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Company: Ochsner Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: N/A