Website Oasis TMS
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Oasis TMS in Indianapolis, IN
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Mental Health Technician
At Oasis TMS, our mission is to offer an environment conducive to providing results-orientated relief from depression and other mood disorders.
While antidepressants alter your brain chemically, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) therapy uses magnetic fields to stimulate underactive nerve cells in the brain. At TMS Therapy, we use a top-of-the-line, FDA-approved device to direct magnetic energy pulses to the brain’s prefrontal cortex. As a result, transcranial magnetic stimulation can painlessly revitalize areas of the brain responsible for mood control while improving communication within the central nervous system.
We are looking to grow our team by adding a motivated, high-spirited, detail-oriented Mental Health Technician to our Indianapolis office.
The technician provides a safe and calming environment while providing patient
treatments. The role of the technician is important in building a therapeutic
relationship and evaluating patients on a daily basis.
This role will report directly to the Clinic Manager & will collaborate with other Mental Health Technicians, Billing Representatives & Clinic Support Staff.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatments according to physician orders.
• Discuss with patients the TMS procedure and the benefits and possible side effects.
• Communicate effectively with physicians and team members to coordinate care.
• Evaluate changes in patients’ behavior, mood, and affect.
• Provide a supportive treatment environment and demonstrate compassion.
• Administer patient surveys throughout the treatment series to measure treatment progression.
• Complete cortical mapping to individualize patient care and ensure treatment is being provided at the correct treatment site.
• Document patient encounters within Kareo EHR and send to the provider to cosign.
• Ability to interact with patients, clinic staff, physicians, and leadership in a professional, effective and supportive way.
• Create and submit Superbills in EHR.
• Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor and interface well with patients in a mental health setting.
• Must respect and adhere to office guidelines and HIPAA confidentiality.
• Punctual, reliable, and flexible with schedule.
• Cross-train in other departments as needed.
• Assist in daily office administration, as required.
• Excellent written, verbal, and follow-up skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail and bring tasks to completion.
This is a Full-Time, On-Site position and will average 40 hours per week.
M-F 8am to 5pm EST
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid Holidays
• Referral program
Now that we have covered the basics let’s talk about why Oasis TMS is an amazing place to work! We are a close-knit group of dedicated professionals who are focused on personal & professional growth. Everyone on the team is dedicated to providing the best care to our patients and working tirelessly to expand Oasis TMS to new areas! If you are looking for a place where you can thrive long-term, this is the place for you.
Company: Oasis TMS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: N/A