This Jobsfunter Listing is about NurseDash in Ohio, United States 2022
About the job
Note: This is a work from home role but please be located somewhere in one of our Ohio markets (Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Cincinnati).
NurseDash is an on-demand healthcare platform that matches healthcare workers with available per diem shifts. We deliver value to both our contracted facilities as well as our clinicians by offering freedom, flexibility, and accessibility. Our team has successfully launched in multiple markets and is looking to bring on a great teammate to help expand and grow our company.
About the Role
We are expanding our team to help meet the demand of our customers. We are looking for our second team member to join our Sales Department with a Business Development Representative to help grow our client locations in our 7 markets in TX and OH (soon to be 10 in PA, IL, FL). The Business Development Representative will work closely with our Sales Manager to receive a crash course on the challenges of staffing in the healthcare space as well as adequate training to accurately convey the value of the NurseDash pool and platform to our prospective clients. As a quickly growing startup, strong performing Business Development Representatives will have tremendous growth opportunities.
- Outbound strategies (cold-calling, email, etc.) to targeted prospects
- Maintain accurate details of activity, accounts, opportunity and forecasts in HubSpot CRM system on a daily basis
- Capability to navigate throughout an organization to identify a Decision Maker
- Goal achievement of 100% on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Qualifying of inbound leads – those that reach out to NurseDash via phone or through the website
- Understand the challenges of individual prospects and align their goals to the NurseDash platform
- Work with Marketing Department to develop strategic campaigns based on market dynamics
- Work with Sales Manager and Market Ops team members to build market and segment-specific facility onboarding goals
- Attend industry events (trade shows, networking, etc.) to promote the NurseDash brand (1-2 times a year)
- 1+ years’ experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort executing cold calls
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve set goals
- Ability to use CRMs and other Automated Software Systems
- Ability to self-prioritize and drive results
- Excellent understanding of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Work remotely
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Available to US team members only)
- 401k Matching (Available to US team members only)
- Opportunity to work with a global team
We’re looking for someone who takes challenges head on. If you succeed, you’ll be able to quickly grow your career along with our company.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A