Website Nuffield Health
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Nuffield Health in Cottingley,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Cottingley Manor | Administration | Permanent | Part Time | Salary £20,883.20 pro rata
38 Hours per week and this role will require you to work different shift patterns between 6am – 10pm.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Client Services Administrator for our Cottingley Manor Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The team member will warmly meet and greet all our visitors, ensuring the smooth running of the reception with member’s journeys as their top priority. Customer service is essential in this role.
As a Client Services Administrator at our Cottingley Manor Fitness and Wellbeing Club, you will be responsible for looking after membership enquiries, appointments and bookings and ensure the highest standard of attention to detail with a strong customer focus.
You will support with queries relating to membership, physio, GP, health assessments and personal training and create a professional first impression.
- Paying particular attention and focus with the membership system ensuring that all membership enquiries are processed and dealt with effectively.
- Working as part of a team to ensure customer service levels exceed expectations
- Will form an integral part of the ‘Customer Journey’ and will strive to continually review and improve where possible.
- Management of diaries and client appointments for all departments in the health club.
- Strong communication skills with clients and employees both face to face, by telephone and written correspondence.
- Ensuring the daily cashing up and balancing of tills is completed correctly.
- Ensuring the reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- As part of the onsite team you will be expected to work closely with all departments and team members to ensure consistency and professional delivery of services as a team.
- To complete monthly KPIs
- Experience in a customer service focused environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience
- A team player with exceptional planning and organization skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From free private healthcare to gym membership, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.
Company: Nuffield Health
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cottingley,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A