Website NTC - A Covius Solution
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NTC A Covius Solution in Palm Harbor, FL 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 30 years. We provide services to most of the nations largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTCs mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry, while also preserving the nation’s land records. Our thorough training models are designed to advance our employees and help them be successful in their positions. NTC truly is a company with which you can grow a successful career. NTC has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row, among many others.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Scrum Master to join our team. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00. Once employees are out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule which allows you to arrive any time between 7:00 and 9:00 AM, and leave between 3:30 and 5:30 PM. Work From Home Opportunities Available after 90 Days.
Summary of the position: The role of an IT Business Analyst is to work with stakeholders from all business units, IT Developers and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online client facing products and internal business information systems.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Documenting new system design requests, enhancements, and changes.
- Gathering, analyzing, and validating system requirements from business users.
- Coordinating with IT developers to ensure solutions are understood.
- Tracking IT related project activity from start to finish.
- Training Help Desk on new system rollouts.
- Coordinating end user training and manual updates for clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- The ability to develop and deliver timely project status reports to upper management.
- The ability to develop and coordinate test plans and system rollouts.
- The ability to develop and track project progress and milestones.
- Must be able to construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Writing system specifications.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
NTC offers the following benefits:
- Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental)
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Possibility of partial work from home opportunities after 90 day probationary period
- 401K after 6 months with partial matching
- Company Paid Life Insurance
PTO and sick days begin accruing on the first day of employment, and are available for use after the 90 day employment anniversary.
PTO/sick days are accrued as follows:
- Your first and second year you will accrue 10 days per year.
- Each year between the 3rd and 9th you will accrue 15 days per year.
- Each year between the 10th and 19th you will accrue 20 days per year.
- And from 20 years onward you will accrue 25 days per year.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal background check.
Nationwide Title Clearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Company: NTC – A Covius Solution
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Application Deadline: N/A