Travel Consultant Positions in NPA Return-to-Work Services United States
Website NPA Return-to-Work Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about NPA ReturntoWork Services in United States 2022
About the job
High school graduation or equivalent
We are looking for positive, outgoing individuals to join our team. We train you, including certification for travel agent. Would you like to work with a fun group of people, who care about their teammates? Do you enjoy traveling and want to share that expertise with others? Or maybe you want to learn more about travel, yourself. Either way, this could be for you. There are no quotas. The perks (free and discounted travel) alone are a reason to check out this opportunity.
– Interact with customers regarding their travel needs and wants.
– Coordinate travel and accommodations for business customers and corporate clients.
– Research elements of a trip, build itineraries, provide quotes, and answer any questions the customers have regarding their travel plans.
– Actively participate in training necessary to acquire certifications.
– Attend webinars to familiarize yourself with venders and increase expertise in various types and locations for travel.
– Up to date on Covid restrictions and policies
-Must have a high school education
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-Must have computer, laptop, or smartphone
-Must be able to work independently and within a team
-Must be able to read and follow direction
-Must be able to effectively communicate with clients, anticipating needs and listening to wants
-Strong sales background is a plus, but not required
-Previous experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus, but not required
-Excellent customer service
Savvy Travels is an equal opportunity business.
Company: NPA Return-to-Work Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A