Website Novant Health
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Novant Health in Winston-Salem, NC 2022
About the job
The Sr. Manager Talent Insights reports to the Director, Talent Insights. This position involves performing research and analysis to devise strategies for optimal business operations and services, ensuring efficiency and increased productivity. Responsible for identifying and assisting in solving Human Resources related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations policies and objectives. Analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements. This position requires a blend of strong consultative and critical thinking skills with keen knowledge of project management, writing, and communication best practices. Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum is a must.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, or computer science, required.
Experience: Three years information systems; Management Information System; broad knowledge of a variety of computer systems and technologies, required.
Additional Skill Required
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, engagement, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Assists HR Leadership with reporting current and future trends of people metrics.
- Consults with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation workflow processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a view of inclusion and belonging
- Strong analytical, consulting, organizational, and strategic thinking skills
- Action oriented, willing to do what is needed in order to move projects forward in an organized manner with consistent execution.
- Consults with team members on best practices to leverage technology and digitization within the assigned system portfolio
- Serves as a resource, educator, facilitator, and catalyst for technology-related changes.
- Manages the relationship with stakeholders and helps guide expectations
- Curious, learning-oriented digital expert striving to embrace ever-changing technology landscape while delivering services to stakeholders.
- Critical Evaluation: Examines at the strengths and weaknesses in the proposed HR solution from a digital perspective. Develop current and future state workflows and provide gap analysis. Facilitate process flow sessions with business and technical SME’s. Facilitate customer acceptance of the workflow deliverables. Analyze problems and systems, and then to synthesize, evaluate, and explain a response. Gather and assess relevant information (using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively and fairly).
- Takes on tasks and leads them to execution, keeping different stakeholders informed of progress and key milestones. Takes ownership and lead projects when no other resources are willing/able to do so. Ability to work to tight deadlines regardless of possible setbacks. Recognizes issues, and determines actions needed to advance the decision making process.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
- Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Application Deadline: N/A