Website North Highland
This Jobsfunter Listing is about North Highland in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model – with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
We are seeking a highly enthusiastic, organised, excellent Administrative Assistant with first class interpersonal skills, outstanding communications and administrative skills, who is prepared to work collaboratively within a growing, vibrant organisation.
Exciting Work You Will Do
- To organize and coordinate Reception and Office Coordination procedures and processes
- To act as Front of House, ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of North Highland’s London Office
- To proactively build and manage relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders
- To act as main point of contact for the building; liaising with maintenance staff and proactively helping to maintain exceptionally high presentation standards throughout the office
- To manage the office orders, such as stationary
- To attend company operational meetings where required in order to represent the needs of the office
Team Responsibilities, With The Support Of The Administrative Assistant
- To manage the procurement and stock control of office supplies, couriers, deliveries and storage
- To take proactive responsibility for ensuring North Highland’s H&S and Fire Policy is upheld within the office. Perform or organise annual risk assessments where required, requesting and scheduling First Aid (and other external) training for staff members as appropriate.
- To manage office expenses as required, liaising with Accounts teams
- To manage the office access control system and administration of staff ID passes; to assign office lockers to our people
- To manage and re-direct office phone calls
- To act as first and primary point of contact for North Highland clients visiting the office
- To manage room bookings for internal and external meetings in the London Office as required. To maintain high presentation standards for all meeting rooms.
- To arrange catering and other requirements for in-house meetings and events
- To assist with the preparation of North Highland events where required
- To arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for company events and meetings offsite where required
- To manage new starters and inductions; supporting staff training as required
- To provide ad hoc project and administrative support to teams across the business, including support to the senior management team
- To create a fun, relaxed and enjoyable place to work for our people!
What You Will Need
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant or Front of House/Office Administrator
- Strong organisational skills
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard. Degree preferred
- Experience working for a rapidly expanding company
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – *required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Company: North Highland
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A